CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

too funny

i installed this thing that counts the number of people that look at my blob. Or blog, as we computer savvy people say. i did not install a sophistocated one- this just counts the people and says what state or country they are from. This was because i only thought 3 people read it. HAH! More than that read it although i cannot stalk them and find out who they are. I don't want to. It might make me inhibited. BUT, unless the counting thing is lying to boost my self-esteem. which i do not think inanimate objects can do, this blog has been read in 4 countries- yes laura, because Canada does count as another country. then also australia and Tel Aviv, israel. The Israel thing is probably one of Laura's NYU friends. But I like to see that i have a wide-cross-cultural appeal. OK, Australia and Israel only read it once. I think I am limited by only speaking English, but of course my one serious attempt to communicate in French left me banned from all Hertz rental cars, ever, but i do not believe I am banned from the country of France itself. And I remember when I first started this blog i accidentally hit some button, which i will never find again, that translated the titles of my blog into Hindu. But i do not know how people go about finding blogs to read unless someone says here is a funny blog, read it....... and if i spoke one language and found a blog with titles in that language but all the other stuff in another language, i would not read it, unless i was multi-lingual, which I fully plan to be in my next life but forget it for this one or else those hertz people would have understood that because of an emergency involving vomit, i had to leave the car at the train station in Paris instead of the boat place and they would not have accused me of somehow taking the car back to the Unites states with me on the plane. This was several years ago and since i am not in an international prison somewhere, I guess they figured it out. But now i just can't use priceline.com to rent a car because they don't tell you which company it is until it is too late and once it was hertz and Beverly had to end up renting the car because I am banned from hertz. So that is why i support those french and spanish immersion classes they have for kids now. let our kids learn from our mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy