CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have the best friends

Well, i would like to think it is because I am one of those people who are nice to my friends, so they react the same way. That might be true to an extent, but mainly I thin it is because of where i work, and where I have worked, that i have actually run into the coolest people ever. My friends from mclean are absolutely the best new friends i could ever have. I love almost all of them. And then people like beverly and Peter who I met at Children's are wonderful friends, not all all judgemental, and I love them to death. And then my old time friends, Patti, Cindy, and a bunch of people I don't remember so appreciate their friendship. Cindy would probably commit a crime (totally against her personal behavior) to help me out. But she won't have to. Cindy would let me stay at her house forever if I needed to. She totally needs good Karma. She has spent the last ten years of her life saving lives of people with substance abuse problems. If Karma really works, she will win the lottery soon, and she and I can move to the French Rivieraa.

And I have good family members, as well. My sisters are cool, and on mother's day, i heard from them, my kids and one of my baby daddy. Like that term, baby daddy. Needless to say the ex-husband was too busy with mothers he is married to as opposed to me. But deep down he knows that best kids he has are mine. meghan and Laura are absolutely the best kids ever.

Oh I am rambling. Might have been the wine at the bar after work, served by my step-mother, Jackie. More on that later. She is not really my step mother. One of those women younger than me that my father hit on. But you know what, she also turned out to be a very cool person. And since my dad is approaching 200 years 0old, I suspect they did not consumate their relationship.

OK, time for bed. I am very proud of myself that I am trying to have a life. Saturday, I am going to New York, picking up Laura's stuff but while we are there we are going to see Chelsea Lately in concert at Radio City Music Hall. Google her if you don't know her, she is incredibly funny and irreverent. kind of like how I would be if I were younger, prettier, and had better writers.

OK good night. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy