CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

bald head in the summer

You get mosquito bites on it. And a sunburn unless you cover it with sun block. That is not something you get used to doing. But I will master the effect of warm weather on my chemo body this week, as the weather is going to be beautiful, and I have invitations to go boating and to the cape. May even open the pool depending on what the realtor says. Memorial day weekend. The beginning of summer. Yes, it is about fucking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy