CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Friday, May 7, 2010

followers

I now have three followers. Well, one of them is me, i just clicked randomly on some button but the other two are real people, one of whom is even less technologically smart than me, so i can only guess that her kids hooked her up. Soon I will have to learn to twitter, or at least upgrade to one of those phones made in this millenium. But i fear that. If i get a good cell phone, well first i will have to learn how to do all that fancy shit, but that is what i have kids for, but i will of course immediately lose it. There are a number of things i only buy the very cheap of, because if i spend money on things I lose them. All of my jewelry comes from either target or the street vendors in new York. Ditto sun glasses. Fake boob was free. Chemo makes things exponentially easier to lose. It almost made me forget the word exponentially, but i probably used it wrong. Shoes are about the only thing i can spend money on and not yet lose. Probably because they are usually wedged very tightly on to my feet.

I should probably go now, as I seem to recall that some more home inspection people are coming today (NO ANIMALS WERE FOUND IN MY ATTIC ON THE FIRSST INSPECTION!) (Oh that probably just proves I have started to have auditory hallucinations, because I was sure something was up there...) oh anyway and here I am sitting naked in my room with one boob typing random and pretty stupid stuff on to my blog. And i have to tell you a bald naked woman with one boob is pretty scarey, and i would like to sell this house sometime this year. Then i could afford a fancy cell phone so i can twitter. I really want to follow Chelsea Lately's dog on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy