CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I erased my post

And now it will not be that funny. I am mad at the VA cops. Not all cops, because someday I may need them to investigate something for me.... I certainly shouldn't live my whole life without needing cops to investigate stuff. And this is me, before I become crazy.

So I was supposed to get a VA ID at work. They said come in the morning, we did, they said oh we meant the afternoon, we came and yet there were no cops to do our IDs. Less than one minute after leaving the police dept, i was driving to my building only to be stopped by A VA COP! I assumed they were there to apologize but apparently not, they mentioned something about exceeding the speed limit and going the wrong way down a one way street. (A LIE.) I explained that I was late for my class because I had to wait so long for a cop to do my ID which he did not do. (They did not care.) Then the one way street? I had no defense there. Despite all my decisions to stop playing the cancer card, really, I had to do it. I said, "Well, you are going to give me a break because I have cancer, right?" Did not even have to show him the boob. Of course, what else could hem say? However, I still do not have my VA ID and had to make the night nurse come downstairs when I left my cell phone at work tonight.

But the good news is that I was bald at all times and I am going to the beach tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy