CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Short post

Or i will be late for work. Or have to skip Dunkin Donuts. Chemo is done. Just learned that i could have been sleeping through it the whole time. They gave me benadryl so I would not have an allergic reaction and I was out like a light leaving Meghan with her People Magaizines and no witty chat with me. Think she liked it.

Now will be time to figure out what "chemo side effects" were real and which were imaginary. I fear I have been using the chemo brain excuse to cover for my own inherent spaciness. And the being tired thing to cover up my laziness. Clearly, chemo causes you not to be able to clean your house, and I think that can become permanent. I also fear that I may now become a big drunk. Because I had to (sometimes) limit alcohol consumption, I thought about it more and when I could drink, tended to have that extra glass of wine. Even when I am out with Cindy, who teaches drunk driving classes (not how to do it, which would be more helpful....) and loves to share her horror stories. Well, who knows, maybe I will just become normal. Somehow, though I think I would need more than a cut off boob and four months of poison shot into my system for that to happen.

Now must find SUV to rent as laura has conceded that perhaps she has more stuff to cart home from college than will fit into my toyota corolla with a broken trunk and three people in it, having just hit Canal Street. Or whatever the new canal street is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy