CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

scarey

ok, after i wrote about the kind of ads I was getting on my blog, i then noticed that there were ads about alcohol detox places and i thought, shit I need to focus more on cancer. But then without my doing anything, i have other ads on today that are not about detoxing.

It is memorial day weekend and it is beautiful. I had about 7 things planned but ended up sleeping through most of them. I haven't figured out the rest when you have cancer thing. I will go to take a little nap and then wake up the next day. And i suppose that it is better to sleep more than less. But it seems like now i have enough energy to go to work, or do one thing every day if I don't work, but then I have to take a long nap. This would be good if there were some job out there where one gets paid for sleeping. Then i could fit a few more activities into my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy