CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

by the way

Argeninian wine gives you diarrhea. Or maybe it was the boston creme pie. Couldn't possibly be the chemo.

Ok Last chemo is tomorrow. I will take it one day at a time, since the alternative to having a very long cure for cancer is even less fun. So now I am trying to figure out how to make money while out on sick leave. I am going out to Borders to pick up a copy of "Bank Robbery for Dummies." Already thinking like a criminal, i will pay in cash so they cannot track down my credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy