CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ps

people can comment on my blogs. Now that it is read in 63 countries and a few spare planets (I may exaggerate slightly) I certainly am amenable to suggestions from my millions of followers. By millions, I mean a much smaller number, probably under 10.That is how we aspiring writers and reality tv show stars get better by listening to the little people and no, Will, I am not talking about you. I mean I would listen to you just that i do not consider you a little person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy