CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My other best friend from High School

has signed up as a follower on my blog. I love this having followers. This high school friend never had breast cancer but she is ok anyway. In fact it is probably better that more people without cancer read this blog as I think it could be offensive to people with cancer. Not everybody thinks its funny. I don't always think it's funny either, but during those times i don't write on the blog. Of course really I think laughing at cancer kind of puts it in its place.

I can't believe I am up this late. Went out for dessert and drinks with the girls from work. Lightweights, if i do say so myself but that worked out because they are digging up the streets and i had to take a short cut which I would have fucked up sober, so it was good I only had one mike's hard lemonade. And a huge plate of apple crisp.

I accidentally put on a Michael Douglas movie. I think if I had to choose between watching Michael Douglas movies all day long or having cancer, i would choose cancer. I hate that men who are 100 years old have roles where they are married to 20-30 somethings. Could you imagine some old lady being married to some cute young movie star? Betty White and Leonardo Di Caprio?

I have to go to sleep now because it has become painfully clear to me that people are going to come and visit me at my house at some point, and I must do something to lose the "condemned shithole" design. I would feel bad about having such a boring life, and then writing a blog about it, but then i watched "Keeping up with the Kardashians," which makes me think, why stop at a blog? I am recycling my reality show plan. And this time, I will add a 20 year old husband. Maybe 30, I forgot the rule is that I can't have sex with anyone younger than my oldest kid. Well, if I am in a different country that rule doesn't hold but I expect most of my reality show will be filmed in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy