CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

doing normal things

Dinner was good. Bev drove so i got to sample martinis and drink wine. Note to self: do not write on blog after consuming alcohol. Almost wrote a thing about having sex with one boob. People with one boob having sex. The other way it sounded like boob sex or something. Sorry kids. And this is just when I am writing about what i didn't write. Or did write but erased.

I guess i go to the same restaurant a lot because all the waitresses had to come over and look at my bald head, mentioning which wigs and scarves were their favorite, but giving the thumbs up on the bad-ass bald chick look. It was hot out. I noticed that to go with my baldness, I wore excessive amounts of make-up and jewelry, and a very feminime dress. Although I think i looked lovely, the pictures i forced people to take of me do not bear this out. You will note that there are no bald pictures of me on this blog at least until I learn how to airbrush them. Any photographers out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy