CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Friday, June 25, 2010

world cup soccer

OK, the San Francisco Giants beat the red sox. An anomaly. Won't happen again. Come on, our pitcher tonight is 65 years old. He did a pretty good job, considering. Pretty good baseball, though.

Went back to work today. I only used two sick days for recovering from surgery. I think it was a good decision. I go nuts sitting around with nothing to do, even though I enjoy being lazy most of the time, it gets old after a while. I am a better nurse than patient. I love being able to walk around without any medical devices attached to me (you don't want to know.) I am even looking forward to going to the gym. I am going to try my best to become one of those people who can't go a day without working out. I think if i focus on getting most of my body into really good shape, I won't focus so much on the few body parts I am not too enamored of at the present time. And my hair is starting to grow in real hair, not peach fuzz. It is not close to gray- in fact it appears rather dark. I may be a brunette in my next reincarnation.

And it's summer, and it's beautiful here. Might try to hit some beaches on days off, or at least go to friends pools. This will be me next month- tanned, in shape and a brunette. I am done with letting cancer make me feel unattractive. Of course I have always had that inner beauty- hey I got an award at work for that, kind of. But as they say, outer beauty is better.

Why am i up at 230 AM? Well I worked till 11, then watched my red sox let the giants win because they felt sorry for them having to live in a city where the sun does not shine and everything costs too much.

Somehow I think if I post that I am going to go to the gym, I will be more likely to do so. Of course, what I have done is tell a bunch of people ( on 4 separate continents,) that i am going to go. None of you will see me. I could just lie.

Now i am tired, and this is a really boring post. Sorry. Well, it was my first day back at work. I used all my energy up there. What the fuck do you expect. Oh and in case you didn't notice, this has nothing to do with world cup soccer after all. I realized that not only do I know nothing about soccer, I haven't even heard of half the countries that are playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy