CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

cars

I totally wrote this before but it disappeared. Now I am afraid it will not be as funny because I am tired and feel a little less funny than I did. I almost bought a new car the other day. Here is some free advice: Don't go to a car dealers after you had wine with lunch. Now, guess why I ended up not buying one:

a. I realized I am in a terrible financial situation
b. I already have a perfectly good car that is paid for and runs great.
c. I could not decide between a sports car and an SUV.

Yes, the answer was "c." It gave me another reason why I should marry. One of us could have an SUV and one culd have a sports car, then I would get them both after he accidentally dies of old age or an excess of potassium chloride. Note to self- probably won't be able to marry anyone who reads my blog.

I think one of my underlying reasons for wanting a new car is that if i ever become homeless and have to live in my car, it would be a nice one. Although the likelihood of becoming homeless is small. I figure I really only have about 6 months when everything is going to suck with cancer, i will have to work less, make less money, etc. Then i will be ok. And it would be hard, although not impossible, to piss off every friend I have that has offered a place to stay temporarily during this time. And even if i exhausted my friends, there are my sisters, who are legally bound to take me in. And I could drive to their houses in my new sports car, or SUV. Maybe I could try my, "I could die at any time" line and they will lease me a ferarri, thinking they will get it back in a few weeks. I think I would have to look sicker, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy