CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

ps

I wanted to clarify that my comment about only having 6 months to deal with cancer means I expect to be over cancer by then, and this is supported by all sorts of medical stuff. I did not mean I am going to die in six months. I write this because my friend, Hannah, posted my blog and said it was funny but sometimes makes you cry. This is not supposed to make people cry. Unless they are crying because it is so funny. Or maybe crying because they have a friend who writes a stupid blog, aha, i think not because now it is not only read in Singapore but also in Germany. So I guess those people know how to speak English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy