CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cancer: A total pain in the ass

I am sick of having hardly any hair. I am sick of freaking out my manicurist and pedicurist with my chemo nails. I am sick of other things that I forget because I have chemo brain which is not helped by chemo brain meds. I am sick of being tired except when I am too widw awake.

However, perhaps the alternative is being dead, and I would not like that at all. First of all, I don't have enough life insurance. Then I am missing out on being a grandparent, although I am totally too young for that, but i am really looking forward to teaching meghan and chris's yet-to-be conceived children to call me barbara, not grandma, and also how to swear. And I am totally looking forward to laura becoming a famous poet/author, who will of course dedicate all her books to me. Of I pay her. Oh, and I am looking forward to getting a new "c" boob, becoming a cougar, and moving somewhere warm, where I will go to school for my MSN and NP degree, so that I can write prescriptions. Also, I look forward to signing up for those disaster relief nursing places, like Haiti, where my fake daughter went, or wherever the next disaster is.

So I will do the stupid Mass General conserative treatment. I am sorry that my surgeon has no sense of humor. He is a fucking surgeon. My ex-husband almost became one, but chose psychiatry instead. He is not on my blog. He has no fucking sense of humor. That is why they say opposites attract.......for about a year and then there is a huge awful divorce. True for me.

So, I think that I will become a better person when this is all over. it is not all over yet, so I have not yet become a beter person. I hate people who are assholes and don't have cancer. I hate (some, not all, Bev, tell Paul) republicans. I think mean people should have cancer, and i don't think i was a mean person before I got cancer. I was not. Now I am a little mean. But mainly most people like me despite what you-know who says.

So let us all look forward to the early fall, when I will have 2 good C cups, and be a really good person. Peace Corps, traveling disaster nurse, whatever. Then maybe a cruise ship nurse. Then sainthood. The first athiest saint. With big boobs. And possibly grandchildren. if they are good enough for my sainthoodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy