CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good medical news

had my post-op visit with the doctor today. It is one of those good news-bad news things. Good news, I have a medical opinion from my doctor that my hair is coming inblonde, not gray. What a huge relief. The bad news was unfortunately not from my doctors, but much more important, from my manicurist. Chemotherapy wreaks havoc with your toe nails. She did not say wreaks havoc, as English is not her first language and in fact I am on a quest to find out what Vietnamese dialect she speaks so that I can learn it and tell for sure if they are in fact, talking about me when they look at my feet and talk to each other. That is not racist. i am just saying that my manicurist speaks vietnamese about me. I think. Luckily for me, chemo has not ruined my toenails to the point where they can not be disguided very nicely with a good pedicure, and now Meghan and I sport "nail art," painted flowers on our big toes. Oh by the way I am not talking anything gross here, like fungus or anything. Well, i am going to change the subject here because anything i can think of to say about my toenails not being as gross as you think is just going to make people think they are grosser than they are. They are not. i am going to try to post a picture of them if I remember how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy