CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

reality show.

I have mentioned a few times, I beieve, that I am against all reality shows unless they were smart enough to create one about me. So how surprised was I to hear that they are doing one in Boston Hospitals!!!!!!! I mention it to my boss and she said, Oh yeah, they asked us about it a while ago and we decided we didn't want to be a part of it. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME PEOPLE??????? What could be more fun than all the stupid things you do as you go about your daily job being broadcast all over the world? (They must edit out the really bad mistakes.) And you'd get paid, or at least that is my expectation for when I get my reality show. Although there seems to be dating and sex involved and maybe it's best that my work hold off a bit so that we can hire some nice looking male professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy