CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Understanding our dreams

OK, i am writing this immediately upon awakening so that I will remember everything about my dream, which I realized is recurrent since I had cancer. You know how they say that dreams are an accurate reflection of our thoughts and feelings even if our actions are not? Who is they, you ask? It's me- I have an undergraduate degree in psychology, goddammit. I know what I am talking about. I have read everything from Carl Jung to Understanding Dreams for Dummies. So here's the recurring dream: I am putting on eye make-up and I cannot find any eye liner- there is just lip liner everywhere, which I never use. What a nightmare!!!

SO I am relieved to know that while on the surface I am a superficial vain person more concerned with the effect breast cancer has had on the way that I look than on the seriousness of the disease and the cure, deep down inside I am a superficial vain person more concerned...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy