CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sephora

Went to Sephora with Bev. She had never been there before!!!!! Anyway, they fixed my eyebrows and now i have kit for eyebrows that Laura my makeup expert will help me apply. Then went to dinner with Tina an old friend from children's and she says, oh I have a present for you. Then she looks at me. Turns out that she had bought some fancy mascara and it was buy one get one free and she thought, oh good, Barbara likes nice makeup, i will give it to her. Only to show up and see me with one, maybe two eyelashes. I am keeping it because, obvioulsy, my hair is growing in but not down there. i will be using mascara any day now. So I thought the gift of mascara was like some O.Henry short story but no one knew what I was talking about. However, I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy