CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

What?

People never comment on my blog. I am sick of just reading my own writing. Back at work tonight, very low census, lots of spare time, hence my bloggage. Had a very fun weekend, saw Jo Koy, a Chelsea Lately comedian, on Friday and was forced by my friend Denise to consume a huge amount of wine yesterday. Had a few really good home-made meals thrown in and all in all a good time. Only had touse the cancer card once, when I accidentally went to the front of the line to get pictures taken with Jo Koy. Had to say, "I have cancer. I could die at any time, so I need to take the picture as soon as possible." Worked. They took 3 different pictures. I will post if I remember how.

Speaking of cancer card, here is some advice. If you have to use it to get out of a parking ticket, I will tell you next time how to do it because suddenly work is busy

1 comment:

  1. Very few people comment on my blog either. Its like writing goes off into the ether... but I get the satisfaction of writing.

    ReplyDelete

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy