CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moving on................................

So today I went to the oncologist. What did he have to say? You're done. Cancer free. No more chemo, just this thing to block estrogen. Apparently most people on it do not develop facial hair or penises, so I am good.

Now what am I going to use for an excuse for craziness? Oh, right, PTSD from having had cancer. And still have to wait 6 months for my (ahem) COSMETIC SURGERY!!!!! I am rather happy. I am kind of loving my life right now. So if I can beat cancer ( and yes, it was all me, nothing to do with medicine or anything) I can probably do anything.

This calls for a party. Luckily I am house-sitting my friend's very nice home. It is set up for cooking. I think I will try my hand at a dinner party. If I blow up the kitchen, we are right by legacy place which has many nice restaurants.

So far in my facebook poll of what hair color to do next, purple is winning. I have wierd friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy