CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

developing yet another skill

Well we will see if I can develop a new skill. I am at laura's in Brooklyn, not quite ready tp pass put, having slept the better part of the last 24 hours before heading up here. She has no internet access, or it doesn't work for me, so Here I go, trying to write something for my blog and then post it later. Since it is after midnight, it is 9-11, although that is not why I am in New York. Moving in was not much fun, so this weekend we will try to have fun. First of all, I made it here without GPS- yes that piece of technology I had never visualized a year agao, and which I hate, and which I really only know how to put funny/unintelligible accents on- yeah, good job, made it to brooklyn the old fashioned way. Sheer luck, and taking a left at the Hassidic Jew.

As usual when driving to new York, I again question the use of Connecticut. I am against it. If they have to put in a state to drive through on the way from Boston to New York, some place like New mexico or Alaska would be more fun. Or they could just stretch out Rhode Island, which I think they are secretly doing anyway. Come on, Rhode Island? Smallest state in the country? There are malls bigger than it? When was the last time you drove through it, it takes forever. Conspiracy theory, or fact? Plus, look at the names of the last few exits in that state. They seem to be taking themselves Awfully seriously for a state that was just started as a joke. They, in fact, sound a little bit like......Connecticut!!!!! Remember you heard it here first.

Ok now I will try sleep. Don't want to invest too much in literature that I may be too stupid to transfer on to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy