CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

As i was saying........

So if you want to use the cancer card to get out of a speeding ticket, you must immediately tell the Nazi state trooper that you have cancer and could die at any moment- before giving him license and registration. Otherwise, He just writes the ticket and it is too late. I even asked him if I had told you I had cancer before you wrote the ticket, would it have changed anything. He kind of stammered and all (must have been right out of Police Academy and not the funny one) but I knew he would not have given me a ticket had he known. So now I must fight it in court, which i will win regardless of cancer because there were no signs saying it was an HOV lane, nor were there any speed limit 35 signs. Driving in Boston sucks. I have just successfully negotiated my way around Manhattan, where they honk at you all the time, but Boston is totally different every time i go there. I am a native of this city and yet I ended up with $250.00 worth of tickets for somehow ending up in an HOV lane that went directly to Logan airport- and I was trying to go to the Boston harbor hotel where my friend, the one who makes me drink wine, has a law office. And why don't toll booths take credit cards? I am sure people accidentally end up at the airport all the time because of the stupid street signs and like who carries cash anymore, especially if you are not expecting to have to pay a toll just to get back to where you were supposed to be in the first place.

Well now this will be a short blog as i am quite tired from hanging around at work, eating chinese food and pretty much doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy