CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

selling out

well, when I signed up to have commercials on my blog, thinking that could be my next carreer, although really i do need to make more than four cents a month, anyway, they said they would put in ads that would go along with blog content. So how come I have a bunch of anorexia and bulemia ads? Granted, eating disorders are more interesting than cancer, but what next? oh, I know probably a bunch of ads for psychiatric clinics because i keep talking about how crazy i am, or detoxes as iperhaps have mentioned the occasional glass of wine I consume. Actually, some red wine company should smarten up and sponsor my blog, like belvidere vodka does for Chelsea lately. That would be a win-win situation. Oh and if you happen to be an executive in a wine company- and people in Northern California do read my blog, as well as people in india although not sure they produce a good vintage yet, anyway, i would like to make more than four cents a month. My lawyers can negotiate my contract when they get back from Italy, speaking of good wine.

2 comments:

  1. You got four cents a month? I haven't gotten a penny. I'll have to discontinue my ads since I obviously can't keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, one month I made 4 cents. And my readers are mainly my friends who would of course click on an ad for a detox place. Well, i instruct them to click on everything.

    ReplyDelete

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy