CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I just lost something.......

Well, i know have 2 blogging skills. i added a picture, and i posted a blog i wrote last week. However I just wrote some long thing and totally lost it. My main concern was that I had learned that my smarter than me phone gets tv shows on it. The latest generation will not just have to deal with old ladies driving 40 mph in the fast lane, but rather old ladies swerving all over the road as they try to follow their soaps on their phones.

So anyway I have decided to never use my my phone, not even answer calls, when driving. Because i really don't want to go through all of this cancer stuff just to end it by accidentally driving off a cliff while trying to get Law and Order SUV on the phone.

But the posted picture is one of the views from laura's apartment. i am down with this whole Brooklyn living. Easier to get to, on street parking, fewer anorexics and bulemics. Brooklyn is the new mnhattan, Williamsburg (where Laura lives) is nicknamed WillieB and is the New Greenwich Village, and green is the new pink. Oh and i am the new princess Di (before she Died, get it.) (not to be insensitive.) (Or more so than usual.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy