CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Friday, July 9, 2010

ice cream

Well this will be short as I have to go to work. But apparently the positive lymph node thing is not as bad as I thought. Wish they had said something like that on the phone, probably would have saved me at least one moderate hangover. It just means I have a slightly higher chance of recurrence than if they were all begative. Re-occurrance? Anyway whichever word he said, I said, well if we're talking about re-occurance then there is no cancer occurring right now and he said yes. I hate men doctors- my fellow, who was a woman, left as all younger doctors do, on July 1st and I have yet to get a new one. Anyway, I think all health care should be run by nurses but that is for a later rant when I have more time. I am not going to Cancer center place as it seems like now radiation is the next thing to do and it is every day and I certainly can't do that in Philadelphia- not and keep my job and health insurance. I am going to have to take some kind of pill, beginning with Z, of course I forget because I went by myself not with Meghan. And I have ordered an anti-cancer book with ideas on nutrition and will take yoga and make my friends practice massage and reiki on me. Yes, nutrition. As I await the book in the mail, I am eating all the ice cream in the house cuz look out when it comes I will just be eating really green vegetables, I think.

Oh and I am still going to the beach every sunny day I don't have work. I do know I am immune to skin cancer because I already have this.

1 comment:

  1. ice cream is a very important food group when stressed. It can be all natural so I think even if you are on a healthy diet you can eat it.

    ReplyDelete

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy