CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cancer spas

Cancer Treatment Centers of America. I have been talking to the one in Philadelphia. Apparently my insurance will cover an evbaluation there. They will fly me and a friend out, put us up in a hotel for 3-5 days and do an evaluation. They offer the traditional medical treatments but also mind body stuff, accupuncture, etc. One patient referred to it as a spa. i could handle that. They'd fly me as often as I need treatment there, and i think maybe I need to try this out. I can see myself lying on a massage table, getting reiki, accupuncture, etc. I am sure they have a hot tub. What the hell, I think I will give it a shot.
Maybe wine and chocolate does not cure cancer. Maybe pampering does. And I could use some. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy