CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Monday, August 2, 2010

The best thing ever happened today. I am at radiation, in my Jilli (google it, it is great to have if you are undergoing treatment or a great present if someone you know is. If I am the only person you know in treatment, sorry, I already have one but if you really want to give me a present I could use a red sports car.) and anyway the nurses and techs are talking about a sale at the Ann Taylor Loft in the shopping center next door. So I felt it my duty to check it out. I got: One really cute orange print silk dress, a light pink cotton blouse, a cute short skirt- blue or black or some color like that, a pair of white capris and a pair of Khaki colored skinny jeans. The grand total for all of this? $31.00 So walk don't run to the store nearest you, the sale is for a few more days.

Long day, what with radiation, shopping and work. I am off work tomorrow and will be going to my free makeup for cancer people class! Can life get any better? Also had a great weekend, went to some fancy restaurant in Hingham that one of those Wahlbergs own. Very pretty; then we left to tour the sleazier bars of the South Shore (none of which were particularly hopping on a Sunday night) and the highlight of the night was my getting the phone number of a 22 year old kid. No, not to date, I have children older than him. However, he has agreed to go sky-diving with me, which all my friends wimped out on doing. Now if I can only remember where I put the number.

All right, I need to go to bed now. My boob needs its beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy