CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

testing......

I am trying to arrange the blog so that the Steven Tyler and Aerosmith pictures just go with the thing I am writing about them, but do not stay on the blog on the first page forever. I am not sure how to do it, so if I do it wrong, and anyone out there knows how to do it right, please let me know.

Not much to say today. I am still experimenting with my free make-up. I never quite got the hang of lipstick, but apparently it is important in looking beautiful so I am practicing. Someone at work said you could tell a person's personality by how they wear their lipstick. Probably one of those Cosmo articles. I think it pertains just to women because it would be easy to tell a guy's personalith from his lipstick. It would mean he was a transvestite. I am afraid that if anyone tried to figure out my personality from how I wear lipstick, I would come out retarded.

But I keep practicing. I should probably get my fashionable, stylish and beautiful friend from High School, Terri Ross, to help me with my attempt at glamor. Although I believe she is currently recovering from injuries she incurred saving a baby from a burning building. So I shall wait, at least until she is off the painkillers, as they might make her likely to paint my hair green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy