CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

world-wide

I was so excited to have people in Sweden and Amsterdam reading this. Then I remembered my daughter is in Europe, so maybe it is just her. I didn't think she was going to Sweden, though. If she did, and she reads this, I would like a souvenier from Sweden because now I would like to go there because I read those Swedish mystery books.

OK, here is good breast cancer advice. Or advice for anyone whose boobs are under construction. Buy a strapless bra that your fake boob can fit into. It opens up a world of fashion possibilities. And looking good is the most important thing of course.

By the way of course I am glad that my daughter reads my blog wherever she is. Kids grow up so fast. One day they are running around the lake in Sharon, naked, and the next day they are off ot Europe. Oh maybe that was me being naked. I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy