CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

This is npot tht funny

Is it still October? So I give my shrink the address of my blog to prove that I really do have ADD. Then I looked back on some of the posts and realized she is probably going to commit me. Although there is a really good chance she wrote the address down to be nice and has no intention of visiting it. (Just keep the crazy person happy.....)

I did yoga this norning and am feeling very virtuos despite the fact that I had 2 pieces of angel cake for breakfast. Virtuous? How the hell do you spell it anyway? It looks wrong both ways. Maybe that is because I am using my boring left brain. Last night I went to a fundraiser for breast and ovarian cancer. It was very pink. And there was fancy wine tasting which is the main reason I went because of course now I think breast cancer is getting pretty full of itself and thinks is better than those other cancers. But I did get some good ideas for the fundraiser I will have for childhood and young adult cancers, at Denise's house. I think she said it was ok. But it was in Sharon where I used to live and although it was Denise's friends, I ended up running into people who had kids that went to school with my kids and that sort of thing.

So anyway someone told me to volunteer for some cancer cause that I am interested in, so I signed up on a web site about cancer for young adults. However, I had to lie about my age to join and I think I already forgot the password. OK, ny coffee is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy