CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

better than me, even

I just found another cancer blog that puts mine to shame. but keep reading mine anyway. http://cancerisnotfunny.blogspot.com/ I think that cancer that effects young people should be awarded the fame and political correctness as breast cancer is, because it is really much worse. It is one thing to be funny when you have a cancer that while being a pain in the ass is most likely curable and even if it's not you're middle aged and have done a lot of fun things. But to be seriously ill when your life- the fun part anyway- really does suck. Sorry for being serious. It probably won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy