CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Monday, April 26, 2010

OK, here is a totally random thought. This probably happens to most people who get diagnosed with some life-threatening disease, no matter how curable it is. Well whatever, it happened to me. I started to think of all the things I wanted to do in my life before i died. Surprisingly there weren't a whole lot because so far I've had a really good life. But one of the top things on my list was to get a tatoo. Tattoo? Chemotherapy makes you not know how to spell. So anyway, since I am going to have to go underground to use false eyelashes, it is highly unlikely that it will be OK to get a tattoo while on chemotherapy. This is really too bad, because I had a great idea about a tattoo. I would get one on my head. it would be a tattoo of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy