CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

बरास्त कैंसर chicken

Oh, I think I accidentally translated my blog into hindu. See the title. Maybe it only translates the title. I was just going to write about how Kentucky Fried Chicken now has pink buckets of chicken that you can buy to help donate to breast cancer. I can't decide whether or not I am appalled. Oh, wait a minute, I am not. Any sort of publicity is good i guess, and I have never had a disease that had its own Kentucky fried chicken buckets. I may have to be appalled if they make those sandwiches with chicken instead of bread for breast cancer. It's a good thing I am not appalled because the hindu writing takes away from the appalled-ness. However, i would prefer if fancier restaurants endorsed breast cancer and also gave me free meals. Like that sushi restaurant in new York City that Laura's old boyfriend's mother took us to for an $800.00 dinner. Admittedly, most of that was the bar bill for me and the other mother. Way to impress your kids. Of course, it was probably the cancer about to manifest itself in me- well, ok, it was a year before I got cancer, but there is absolutely no medical evidence out there to refute that breast cancer getting ready to come in one year can cause embarrassing drunkenness and alleged (but also unproven) flashing in otherwise normal middle aged women. Well, not really normal. And luckily, as far as I know the other mother has not come down with cancer and therefore did not have such an excuse. Of course, as i recall, she was from Texas, which is a pretty good excuse for anything if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy