CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So tomorrow I am going to a bar to watch Oprah. Not a football game, Oprah. maybe there will start to be daytime tv bars like there are sports bars. Not to mention sports bras. because despite what some less open minded people than me, yes I am talking about you, T-dawg, you know who you are, I think it is cool that someone I know is going to be on Oprah even if it is an unusual topic. Hey there are studies about spirituality and medicine and it scientifically shows...well something or other, i forget exactly what, but it is good.

So anyway, that is my day off. Hey, maybe we should order water and see if we can turn it into wine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy