CANCER SUCKS.....

But it is a little bit funny.

rock and roll chicks

rock and roll chicks
this is me with spiked hair. It's growing in. Not the greatest picture of me, good one of Cindy but this blog is not all about her!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Purple

I can't stop writing on this just because i don't have cancer anymore, because I just found out that writing- and I suppose typing on a computer- is therapeutic. And here i thought i was just writing for the entertainment of my millions of followers from many different countries. OK, i only have 18 followers, but they seem to get around a lot. Besides I am still effected by cancer, as i await my new boob.

Sorry kids. Trying to make my blog more appropriate so that if my kids and their friends read it, they will not be horrified by me as they frequently are in person. it was pointed out to me that maybe i should stop talking about blow jobs. And you will notice that I have.

So now that i cannot bitch about my own personal cancer, I will have to find something else to rant about. i am really too stupid about politics. i guess i could become smarter about it, and I am not saying that I may not do so in the future, but right now it is not something I am interested in enough to learn enough about to not sound like an idiot writing things about it. Odd that I am suddenly concerned about sounding like an idiot when i never have before. Maybe it is a side effect od cancerlessness.

Actually it probably is. I think way back when i had cancer and was not the survivor i am now, I did sort of use it as a blanket excuse for stupidity, excessive drunkenness, bad hair, laziness, stupidity, and odd fashion choices. Now I am on my own again, although i do cut myself a little slack in the hair department, as I still don't have very much but have decided to focus on changing the color as often as I feel like it. Although people really seem to like red. Unless they are just saying so to be nice, but I think they have stopped doing that now that I no longer have cancer. Well they should anyway. Don't worry, Terri, my fashion mentor, i do plan to try purple at the appropriate time. Maybe February, as the birthstone is amethyst. Figures i get born in a month with cheap jewelry attached to it. As if people would have been buying me diamonds, emeralds and rubies had I been born in a better month. Well, i would lose them anyway.

OK, as i brilliantly try to think of something to write about next, I feel the urge to go out and karaoke, "I will survive."

No comments:

Post a Comment

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!

steven tyler in a red sox shirt!!!
not bad for an old guy